Venez à Capri   Index du Forum

Music

Venez à Capri   Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion S’enregistrer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Venez à Capri Index du Forum -> ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phimansf

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:12 (2016) 
   Sujet du message: Transformers 4?Age Of Extinction
Répondre en citant       

Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction > urlin.us/2jn14

10cf746e54
When the alarm rings regarding Galvatron's escape, Joyce has Attinger and Savoy evacuated from the building and gets in a car with Su, an associate named Darcy, and the Seed. Using the remains of Megatron, Sentinel Prime, the countless Decepticons from the Chicago battle and the hunted Autobots, they have synthesized the metal that the Transformers are made of, calling it Transformium. ^ "Top opening weekends by month". The Hollywood Reporter. ^ Josh Eells (January 4, 2016). However, the film received praise for its visual effects, action sequences, and the performances of some of the human actors, mainly Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, and Kelsey Grammer.[2] Despite any criticisms, the film was the worldwide top-grossing film for 2014, earning over a billion dollars.[3] . "Hasbro Launches 'Transformers' Movie App (Exclusive Video)". ^ Nancy Tartaglione (April 26, 2015). Transformers references.

"Mark Wahlberg Talks TED 2, TRANSFORMERS 4, and PAIN AND GAIN; Says TF Starts Shooting in May Followed By TED Sequel", interview with Collider.com. Transformers Live Action Movie Blog. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 19, 2014. Cade offers to repair him, and sends Lucas to buy the parts that will enable him to fix Optimus. "Get me closer! I want to hit them with my sword!". Joshua is also none too pleased about the previous field test of Galvatron; not only was it a loss on several fronts, but the drone also spoke, which was something it was not programmed to do! . ^ a b Scott Mendelson (December 23, 2014).

amia miley 2014javascript lynda is_safe:1fourfiveseconds kanye westheather brooke andthe beatles white albumi am the bestxvid juggs 2013hot spot shieldscarlet street langautocad 2010 ita

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:12 (2016) 
   Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Venez à Capri Index du Forum -> -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation